• Bonded Global Australia Pty Ltd and Bonded Global (NZ) Limited is a specialist Surety underwriter and an arranger of Surety bonds to the Australian and New Zealand market
• We offer Advance Payment (Offsite Material) bonds, Performance bonds, Defects Liability (Maintenance) bonds and Retention bonds to Australian and New Zealand domiciled companies
• A wide range of contractors are provided for such as those engaged in construction, civil and infrastructure, manufacturing, supply, installation and maintenance
• Bonds are project specific
• Trusted and accepted by big players internationally both in the public and private sectors
• We distinguish ourselves by finding suitable Surety Bond solutions at competitive terms
John has been in the insurance industry since the 1960’s with experience in New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Fiji.
John has operated as CEO of an international insurance broker and formed Tasman Insurance Brokers in 1984.
In 2012 John formed Bonded Global Australia Pty Ltd to assist SME companies across Australia and New Zealand with Surety guarantees
Ben has over 18 years of experience in the trade credit insurance industry, having worked for two of the top global trade credit insurers - Euler Hermes and Coface - holding senior positions in both Risk and Commercial Underwriting. This experience includes underwriting in both the Oceania region and the United Kingdom. As well as trade credit insurance, Ben has also been involved in receivables funding.